Alumni Association of Balsam Academy
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The aims and objectives of the Association shall be:
To provide a forum for the Members of the Alumni Association (herein after referred toas the Members) to interact amongst themselves and with the Vice-Principal, Teachers and the present students of Balsam Academy
To bring together the former students of Balsam Academy and to promote fellowshipamongst them and their families.
To disseminate knowledge and know-how for the mutual benefit of the Members asalso for the benefit of the School.
- intellectual, academic and cultural activities
- sports and games
- entertainment programmes
- improvements to existing infrastructure of the school and.
- social service etc. for the benefit of the Members as also of the School and for the society at large, as detailed under:
- to create a website of the Association and up load the same on to the Internet so that relevant information pertaining to the affairs of the Association, can be made available for the benefit of all the Members.
- to conduct academic meets such as conferences, workshops, seminars, symposia, lectures by eminent personalities from various walks of life etc. for the Members as also for the present students and/or teachers of the School on various current subjects/topics of interest and relevance
- to arrange inter school competitions such as debates, lectures, exhibitions of art and craft, science fairs etc.
- to institute and award prizes, for the meritorious students of the School in the fields of academics, sports and other extra-curricular activities.
- to undertake activities such as career counselling, medical check-up camps and other similar programs for the benefit of the present students of the School
- to institute merit cum means based scholarships for the needy and deserving students of the school
- to mobilise donations from the Members and others for charitable purposes for the benefit of citizens of this country in the event of natural calamities like earthquake, flood etc.
- to establish permanent Corpus Fund for providing need based financial assistance to the Members as also the present students of the School for the treatment of terminal diseases and ailments of heart, kidney etc.
- to publish magazines and newsletters highlighting the activities and achievements of the Association.
- to conduct, for the Members , various activities such as get-togethers, sports and games, picnics, excursions, cultural programmes, etc.
To undertake any other activity in accordance with and in furtherance to theobjectives mentioned at A, B, C and D above.
MEMBERS OF THE ALUMNI MANAGING COMMITTEE (2018-19)
|K. B. Subhash Chandra Bose
||Assistant General Secretary
The Committee shall meet as often as necessary but also on the dates marked on the school calendar.
Please click here to Become a Member
- Any former student who has graduated secondary schooling at Balsam Academy or studied in Balsam Academy for a period of 5 years and above between any period, shall be eligible for the membership of the Association.
- Types of Memberships
- Life-time Membership
- Annual Membership
- Enrolment of a former student of the School as an Annual Member or as a Life-time Member of the Association, shall be considered by the Managing Committee on the basis of the particulars furnished by the applicant in his/her application, in the prescribed form, which is required to be submitted to the Hon. General Secretary and on payment of the stipulated Annual subscription fees (in the case of Annual membership) or the stipulated Life-time Membership fees (in the case of life-time membership).
Open for both Members and Non-Members
Alumni Association of Balsam Academy
c/o The Vice-Principal
5/410 A, Vanapadi Road
Bharathi Nagar Extension
Vellore – 632403
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.balsamacademy.com/alumni